Red Almighty Assimilating POWER

This is an online BURN BOOK of RED HOGAR on whatever..

Sunday, May 27, 2007

The SUPERHERO Alter-Ego in ME...

Another reason for surfing weird sitesB-O-R-E-D-O-M. I woke up yesterday morning figuring out why I keep on sticking my ass around this company when there is a whole lot of organizations that is more willing to give me good dough than this one.

However, I have strong reservations for humongous adjustments especially when I have to transfer to a different working environment, again.

Well, as my personal experience and assessment as a teen-ager, I am the type who is exaggeratingly restless. I easily get bored and I am so sorry to those guys who were affected by my lack of proper discernment during those years.

Right now, I am feeling the same doubts again… but I told myself, I need to grow up. I need to save myself from the oppression of boredom. Only me, myself and I can save me from that monstrous inkling to just bum around or to rapidly change my career path, at the least.

As I was pondering on that super alter-ego self, I came across this test about what type of superhero am I.

It asked a whole lotta questions about popularity, sympathy and generosity that would reflect my superhero counterpart.

It’s GREEN LANTERN.

Why? Because of his being “..Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination.”

Well, it’s a general view of myself, actually.. after taking other personality tests that told me about my worsening paranoia, histrionics, dependence, avoidance and other forms of psychosomatic problems, I figured out that at least, this one sums up the ego that I have. Sounds bad, but hell, I wanna help my brethren at least. Haha.

I do not wanna leave the job that I have right now for reasons that I am not ready to go outside Makati yet. Second, I am still testing the waters in leading other guys to also practice my other untickled skills. Wehehehe. I know in due time I will get what I really deserve and would make every single day real worthwhile.

Gotta attend another meeting after this… I need to save my ass from another bashing of a Hotelier client. I need to present a design that I would want to incorporate into their website… to cut the crappy boredom, actually. At least I find a bit of stress to keep my arteries pumping.

So, later. May the force be with you. =P

1 Comments:

Blogger caci said...

hehe wag ka na ma-bore bro! im tagging you kaya visit my entry at http://carloisles.blogspot.com/2007/05/see-speak-hear.html

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home