Red Almighty Assimilating POWER

This is an online BURN BOOK of RED HOGAR on whatever..

Monday, October 09, 2006

Bamboozled EYE

Now, I am pretty sure that I know why other office people tend to divert humdrum to blogging.

Been trying to keep my eyes open but to my dismay, because of lack of sleep, (* plus the fact that my other eye was luckily intruded by some metallic particles of a home-made firecracker.) this battle is far from my championing. Speaking of the lucky eye, I incurred a teary-swollen-blood-shed right eye after a jerk fired up a flying firecracker in front of our gate. Argh! At least, I managed to go to work today and moved away from nursing an alibi coz of lethargy.

Oh well.. Wonder where the term boredom originated from.. Im sure Adam and Eve deviced the term to justify their pre-marital activities. Haha. On the contrary, mine is not a justification of sloth. It is a real manifestation of lack of things to do while sitting from 10am to infinity. My creative juices dried up and my eyes are following the ticking second-hand of the clock.

Gee.. I miss having quality rest. Headache! Headache! My uber fatigue is getting back at me.. haha. It makes me remember my bed when Im in dire need of one but is not allowed to do so. Haha.

Blogging is my manifestation of boredom.. Boredom from thinking how to get up of the corporate ladder; boredom from listening to my kins' unfathomable pleas for progress (* how can I address this!? Im not the president of the Phils. for sobbing out loud!); boredom from being someone others want me to be. I am eyeing a different view in the beginning.. turns out that I misinterpreted the perspective that I saw.. really got bamboozled. Resorting to accustomed ways, pickin' things up one at a time once more.

I just wanna enjoy life even in its simplicity... but I am sure I can never get contented to what I have right now coz even statistics can never define my insatiable wants. I just wanna be happy, at least... away from stray firecracker pieces, to begin with.

2 Comments:

Blogger TR said...

well for one thing, blogging is also passion. it's not just to kill boredom. it's a form of expression i guess. secondly, bamboozled? such an understatement. hehe :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Red Ravishing said...

Ang dami naman macyadong sinasabe... ok, lemme get back at you now.. For one, I never thought that you're utilizing this site to exhume your feelings from the depth of your "stiff" disposition/view on your controversial love story. Lemme email your link to... ;P

Second, yes, bamboozled... things aren't always what they seem! Need I say more!? Eh! Eh!!?

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home