Red Almighty Assimilating POWER

This is an online BURN BOOK of RED HOGAR on whatever..

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

c0Lds+fEver=w0rK!

I did not have so much choice to whether go to work or continue nursing my sick incarnation.

However, coming to work today is better than to get flooded with a myriad emails and end up staying late in the office. Pew! I honestly, truly believe that I do not procrastinate but CLUTTER is my status at the moment. Argh! This day is a very big day with a very big workload! Argh! Argh! (..but how can I still find time to blog!? Haha)

Yes, my colds did not hinder me from doing my day's tasks.. I finished 2 major activities and even attended a couple of meetings plus a "saved-by-the-bell" request. Argh! However, it's better than to get piled with a gazillion other things and mind that would definitely make me go berserk. Gee.. this could be very disastrous.

I dunno if I have been utilizing myself more than my body can accommodate... imagine, I have been to the company outing at Caylabne Resort in Tarnate, Cavite on Friday, October 13 until the ff day.. reached home at 630 but still had to attend my church thing until 8. Went on with a bacchanal until the wee hours and woke up at 645 to hear mass... again. Oh well.. then at 2PM, same SUNDAY, we were off to the grand choir outing in Antipolo. Christmas season has proven its presence as it has brought an icy-cool, shivering water that can kill ticks, lice and wasps in a matter of seconds. I am not surprised why I was not able to go to work on Monday.

While still on the pool, I was already seeing symptoms of a worsening health condition. My allergic rhinitis began to become more apparent as I plunged into the freezing cold waters. It did not flabbergast me since I was not being cautious on the possible danger that lurking in the cold and overfatigue can take me to.

Voila! My nose is stuck with a gallon of phlegm and my left ear, having a history of discomfort and palpable carelessness, can not perform and contain the expected amount of decibels it should be tolerating. Tina (the superfriend) told me that I speak clearly though my ear processes it as distorted sound. Gee.. I know I need a breather.

GOOD NEWS: Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the weekend with the company of Idjea, Leigh, Tina, Mark and the rest of the office people... plus, I was able to take home Php500 for winning in a physical challenge game during the team-building session.

BAD NEWS: We, (all of us in our department) are expected to be in the office at 9 o'clock in the morning starting tomorrow.. Oh my God! It would start to shatter all that I have invested for. Worse, I think my colds would get aggravated due to that very EARLY BIRD news!

colds+fever=IT DOES NOT WORK! PUHLEEEZ!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home