Red Almighty Assimilating POWER

This is an online BURN BOOK of RED HOGAR on whatever..

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Squeaky Flip Flops

The rain started pouring a minute before we alighted for lunch...

Ts around 1030 when it started pouring (Yeah, twas about 11 when we, too, started performing a mass hiatus to the nearby ATM machines and checked if we have already earned the last couple of weeks' pay.)

The hungry mob that we are flooded a ghost-town-replica of this Chinese Resto right at the heart of Ayala Center. Gosh! My tummy turned topsy-turvy for winning the lion's share in food consumption that it left no more room for dessert. This incident reminds me of my past activity on which I was challenged by my large intestine's endurance to hold or not to hold my f*ces. Awww! It was embarassing becoz Im bound to attend an offsite meeting with clients in TEN MINUTES! :'c, of course, I had to portray as if I did not face a battle of my life, aaaawww.. plus the TIGHT HANDSHAKE! Ahahaha! :D

Now, I am back in my office cubicle trying to figure how to get rid of this exorbitant carbo intake that I have incurred in the span of 2 hours. Oh man! Walking in the rain is fun but it stops when you have to do something else right after that and you dont have extra clothes after drying your soaked number. Argh! One more thing, my squeaky flip flops are sticky and muddy. (Kudos to my co-worker who exhibited the exact same color scheme I am wearing right now! GO BABY PINK-APPLE GREEN TEAM! =p

2 Comments:

Blogger TR said...

:P monstrous.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Red Ravishing said...

Monstrous flip flops!? Ahaha! Yeah.. wait til they devour your feet. :-P

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home