Red Almighty Assimilating POWER

This is an online BURN BOOK of RED HOGAR on whatever..

Monday, January 29, 2007

BATTLEcry

Been awhile since I last crashed in to this site.

Have not updated YOU with anything new yet... coz there's a lot.. IM TELLING YOU!

Been to great distress. Skank!

Not even the worst calamities can ever dampen the spirits of the PRADA clients I recently had. Blah! Blah! Blah!

The most sinister bitches from hell together with their defocused perspective have connived to blatantly bombard me with extra work which I am not supposed to do. Every single detail of their "supposed-to-do" list were piled up to me. I can actually start selling these cds they gave me to TRAVEL PORTALS to get even with 'em. Haha.


It really was a HELL ON EARTH from Mid-October til late JANUARY. Imagine, even Christmas season didnt get spared from the fury of these uncanny dogs when they tried to convince me to come to the office to wrap up their vanity site.


I commend those people (LECHA, TINAPIE, ALF) who supported me through and through, sharing my agony with every piece of UNRESIZED IMAGE and every detail of the IMPERFECT SWOOSH we have gotten to assimilate the prowess of the client's dream look.

This is not a post of rejoice because there's nothing to rejoice about! None yet. The site is still not up and live but it already feels like it, since it is the second day in my entire season that I had the opportunity to breathe some air and remember that I also have other sites to mind about.

This is a post of grievance, for all the hard-unnoticed-work; for all the over-load/time; for all the red tape and crap and overtaxes. Gah. For all of you who feel neglected by your plea to transparency especially with your monthly $.. this is our battlecry.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home