Red Almighty Assimilating POWER

This is an online BURN BOOK of RED HOGAR on whatever..

Monday, March 26, 2007

SUMMER = Envy

I've been staring to a million and one resort images for the past 8 mos and I never got to see even one in person.

This maybe, is the irony of working as a web designer. Your knowledge of the things that you directly work with is just far from empirical experience.

Argh.. I need a vacation! HUMDRUM. Yeah, that's what I am feeling right now.

I just want to see myself exceling and learning new things in fields that are dominated by others, may it be familiar to me or otherwise. To begin with, I wanna learn how to SWIM PROPERLY! At least, this talent would affect me when I begin to build my dreams on being hailed as a swim champ. Bwehehe.

Haha.

I wanna see myself in videos where I try to fly underwater and gain phase by just some simple arm-foot combos.

I knew it. SUMMER brings envy; Envy to other people who are frolicking right now in the beaches that I only see in pictures. I bet this is the effect of the images I stare at all the time.

Summer.. guh.

I need a vacation!!!

Good thing is, next week would be Holy Week and Holy Week means HOLIDAYS! This season of Lent is something I look forward to each and every year. Of course, this is a sure ball non-working HOLIweek that extends up to another, what do you know, HOLIDAY! Wuhoo... APRIL 9th. A local holiday. Yeah, this happens rarely.

I gotta buy swimming paraphernalia - surfboard shorts; shades; visors; and...

Get the tan of my life. Kidding.

I dont wanna get toasted.... I look like a native swine whenever I grill myself under the sun.

One thing for sure, I would be checking out at least one beach this super break and be an IAN THORPE that I could squeeze out of my unharnessed gills and fins.... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home